Painting with Shabby Paints
Shabby Paints Chalk-Acrylic Paint– Adheres to almost any surface, laminate, tile, terracotta, wood, glass, Plexiglas, plastic, ceramics, counter-tops, linoleum, metal, tin, concrete, fabric and when cured over a cleaned surface will not peel or scratch off. It leaves a smooth silky flat finish when dry. It is flexible and won’t crack when dry.
- Use and store at temperatures between 60 to 85 degrees only.
- All Shabby Paints products are Made in the USA and contain NO VOC’s.
- Cleans up with soap and water.
- Comes in 8oz. 16oz. and 32oz. We use clear containers. We have nothing to hide.
- Works well with all Shabby Paints Products.
- No Animal Byproducts, no bees Wax, 100% Vegan.
- Great for Nurseries
- We use Green Manufacturing Practices.
- Contains no Caseins.
Layer, distress, glaze, or reVAX for depth. Finish with one of our VAXes or Varnishes for ultimate lasting protection.
*Because we don’t use antifreeze or toxic chemicals Shabby Paints products can freeze if not stored properly. Keep paint in a dry area between 60 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit.**If you are painting a redwood or something that could bleed through, test an area first and if you see bleed through block the tannins with two coats of VAX then paint.